Come and join us for a fun and informative evening where you will learn how to keep things organised for your property(s). Claire will be going through all that wonderful filing we need to do but avoid, and how to make this a 5-minute process instead of the dreaded filing bundle in the corner!
In this workshop we will be covering topics:
- How to manage your filing
- How to manage your paperwork and bill payments
- How to use the property software for your tax preparation
- How to use the property shortfall calculator
- Tips regarding your relationship with your property manager(s)
- Join in the fun and frivolity as well as learn the tricks of managing your property portfolio with ease
This event will cover immediate money management strategies for property investors to help you through these unprecedented times! Are you worried about how you will cope financially if your tenants stop paying rent?
We are have prepared this webinar on just how to easily cope with a property portfolio – even if there was 6 months without rent… It all comes down to having the right knowledge.
We will step you through important strategies to help finance-proof your personal life and property investment portfolio.
- How to manage financially even if a tenant stops paying rent.
- The 4 important steps in bullet proofing your property portfolio
- How to manage the holding costs during this time
- A view of what is going to happen over the next 12 months in property
Don’t miss out, book your seat now!
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Online - this event is in webinar format!
COVID-SAFE MEASURES ARE IN PLACE (We have limited seating availability for in-person attendance at selected events). As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are more passionate than ever about supporting the community through education and coaching, and we also wish to keep you and our staff healthy and well. As such, current government guidelines around social-distancing and hygiene practices are in place. For more information, email or call us.